Friday, May 6, 2011

Extraordinary Rendition 5/6

Song of the day: Firework - Katy Perry













9:41 - Last night i watched the movie Rendition, the movie enhanced my knowledge on the subject in a few ways.




1. They showed some of the torture techniques used such as water boarding, electric shock, dark spaces etc.


2. They showed exactly the command of how someone is picked up.


3. One of the characters said, "This is my first torture." the senator responded, "The United State does not torture." This shows how wrong the act truly is.


10:09 - I just made my flyer to get people to come see what the US government does.


10:21 - I just found an article on the first time CIA agents were found guilty of Extra Ordinary Rendition



Theres the bell, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment